We’ll provide your business with a dedicated, in-house social media manager who works alongside you in developing the right social strategy that puts you on the map.
A strategic social media marketing plan is crucial to success. Not only will it ensure your brand is represented consistently across all channels, but will allow your business to achieve important goals and objectives. In this critical planning stage, your social media manager will learn your business from the inside out.
- Social Media Audit
- Social media competitor analysis
- Branding + voice review
- Deep dive business interview
- Complete social strategy with SWOT analysis, content pillars, voice, hashtag strategy, posting schedules, content batch ideas and more.
Once we have a clear strategy in place, we get to the fun part: implementing our recommendations. From graphic design to community engagement, your social media manager will take a holistic approach in managing your social accounts, and ensure all of your technical bases are covered.
- Work 24 hours/month from within your business (or remotely)
- Develop new content and design ideas
- Capture photos and videos
- Implement a posting schedule
- Respond to customer social media inquiries
It’s all well and good to post to social media, but what use is it if you’re not reaping the rewards? At the end of every month, your social media manager will analyse your results to determine what’s working and what can be improved. From there, they’ll make recommendations and tweak your social strategy to encourage better engagement, leads and performance.
- Meeting with Pod Leader to discuss strategy
- Engagement analytics
- Customer analytics
- Social listening analytics
- Recommendations & strategic advice