In order to succeed and grow in the Australian Mining & Resources industry, it is essential for companies to invest in marketing and build a strong brand identity that resonates with their target audience.
Companies that do not invest in marketing run the real risk of losing ground to their competitors and missing out on opportunities to reach their target audience and grow their business. Without a well-crafted marketing strategy, these companies would struggle to stand out in a crowded market, build brand awareness, and attract new customers, talent and partners.
The lack of a comprehensive marketing plan and budget can result in companies missing out on opportunities, and failing to collect valuable data and insights about their target audience, which could inform future marketing efforts and help them to make data-driven decisions. Additionally, without putting time and effort into marketing, companies struggle to reach a wider audience through digital channels, which is becoming increasingly important in today’s business landscape.
In the long term, not investing in marketing can have a hugely negative impact on a mining company’s bottom line no matter where they sit in the mining industry landscape. A lack of brand recognition and a limited ability to reach new customers can lead to decreased sales and revenue, missed opportunities to bid on projects, and reduced ability to attract key personnel when hiring for growth. All this would result in making it difficult for the company to remain competitive in the market.
To meet the unique needs of businesses either in or providing services to the Mining & Resources industry, we created a dedicated division, led by highly experienced marketer, Andrew Kindon. Andrew leads a team of highly experienced and capable marketers focused solely on helping companies in the Mining & Resources industry.
Who uses our services?
Our Mining & Resources Division has identified five main company types who tend to benefit most from our services:
• METS companies wanting to get the competitive edge on their rivals
• Established tech companies from other industries wanting to enter the mining industry
• Small cap miners and explorers leading up to IPO and Small Cap Listed Companies wanting to generate awareness around their projects to help drive investor relations
• Mining service consultants targeting new or larger clients
• Global mining companies who are wanting to enter the Australian mining market
The unique services we offer fall into five key types:
- Marketing planning – Create marketing plans that tie to the company strategic objectives and key market drivers
- Brand creation – aside from look and feel, we help define and develop a company’s vision, values and goals
- Messaging – Define key messages and communication strategies
- Digital footprint development – Activate brands across all channels
- Content – Create pro-active relevant content and collateral
If you’d like to discuss how we can help your business, please reach out to Andrew Kindon or complete the below enquiry form and Andrew will be in contact.